It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. With our non-stop schedules, cooking a healthy breakfast is close to impossible. What if we told you that there was an easier way to start your day with our popular
Berry Mix in your Breakfast Granola.
Berry Berry Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup slivered (or chopped) raw almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts (walnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashew)
- 3/4 cup Omay Foods' Berries Mix
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- Pour in the oil, honey/maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well, until every lag and nut is lightly coated.
- Pour the mixture onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Add our Berries Mix to the baking sheet during the last few 5 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the oven and let the granola cool completely, undisturbed (at least 45 minutes).
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Shop for our Berries Mix and try the recipe for yourself. We’d love to see your version in action!