Summer’s here, and all you (and we) wait for, at this time of the year is, Mangoes! The King of Fruits is all ripened and available in abundance. And here we present to you a quick under 5-minutes recipe of a magical Smoothie Bowl you can prepare using Mangoes, Banana, topped with our nutritious Almonds and Seeds Mix.
A breakfast bowl that’s full of nutrition, and balanced to perfect your daily diet.
Here’s the step by step process. Take a screenshot or save as a pdf.
Mango Smoothie Bowl With Almonds and Seeds Mix
For Smoothie Bowl
- 1 pc Mango (sliced and frozen overnight)
- 1 pc Banana (sliced and frozen overnight)
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 2 spoonful Omay's Roasted Almonds (broken into 2)
- 2 spoonful Omay's Seeds Mix
- 1/2 cup pomegranate (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced Mango (optional)
- Blend frozen mango, banana, and milk in a blender to make a stick creamy smoothie.
- Add all toppings of your choice and that's all!
- Just 2 steps and your power summer breakfast is ready, all in under 5-minutes.
Shop Omay’s snacks used in this recipe: